Various Artists | Artists for People Planet Peace

Go To Artist Page

Recommended if You Like
Bob Geldof Bob Marley Wyclef Jean

Album Links
Artists4Freedom Greater Good Campaign

More Artists From
United States - United States

Other Genres You Will Love
Hip-Hop/Rap: Political Rap Reggae: Smooth Reggae Moods: Type: Lyrical
Sell your music everywhere
There are no items in your wishlist.

Artists for People Planet Peace

by Various Artists

Featuring original music from National and International Independent Artists; Poet, Rapper Kor Element, Singer Songwriter from The Netherlands Johnito La Haye, Singer Chanzo from Twylight Seven's genre Cool Hop, and OMANI's unique hypnotic reggae.
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap: Political Rap
Release Date: 

We'll ship when it's back in stock

Order now and we'll ship when it's back in stock, or enter your email below to be notified when it's back in stock.
Sign up for the CD Baby Newsletter
Your email address will not be sold for any reason.
Continue Shopping
available for download only
Share to Google +1

To listen to tracks you will need to update your browser to a recent version.

  Song Share Time Download
clip
1. Power to the People
Kor Element
3:04 $0.99
clip
2. I`m Not an American
Johnito
4:15 $0.99
clip
3. Never Give Up
Omani
4:15 $0.99
clip
4. Wave
Twylight Seven
4:15 $0.99
Downloads are available as MP3-320 files.

ABOUT THIS ALBUM


Album Notes
Announcing The Release of Artists4Freedom 2016 Music EP "Artists for People Planet Peace"
Part of "The Greater Good Campaign" for Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka

"Artists for People Planet Peace" by Artists4Freedom aims to awaken the hearts and minds of it's listeners
The Ep will be available to preview and purchase from CDBABY, and will be made available to stream and download through various online music stores. Every download will support the Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka Green campaigns with 70% proceeds from digital sales to support their ongoing mission, with the remaining 30% to continue Artists4Freedom campaigns in support for freedom, justice, peace.

The four track Music EP features original music from National and International Independent Artists; Poet, Rapper, Musician Kor Element, who produced the rap song "Power To The People" which became a theme for Jill Stein's campaign, is included in this Music EP

"Upon first hearing Dr. Jill Stein speak, I listened to her words and,
more importantly, sensed her vibration and immediately ascertained she
was resonating from the vibration of Love. It only makes sense that
the strategy of lawyers and businessmen whose purpose is profit and
power leading our nation in healing doesn't work. Now, if we all know
Mother Earth is polluted and humanity is making her sick, who better
to lead our species into this needed age of healing than Dr. Jill
Stein."-Kor Element

Singer, Songwriter from The Netherlands Johnito La Haye, produced an original song for the Greater Good Campaign "I'm Not An American." included in this EP in support of Jill Stein.

"Politicians Should Be There For US, For The People, Not The Other Way Around."
-Johnito La Haye -The Netherlands Singer, Songwriter

Singer Chanzo from Twylight Seven teamed up with music activism group Artists4Freedom (A4F) to release their new single, 'Wave', on The Greater Good Campaign In support of the Jill Stein 2016 electoral campaign and the broader US Green Party

The lyrics of 'Wave' reflect some of the most powerful ideas of the #itsinourhands #SteinBaraka campaign, calling on listeners to go beyond words and become part of a 'Green Wave' that can bring real change and healing to a planet in crisis. The writing of the song was inspired by rap artist Kor Element's YouTube appeal to viewers to use their talents to contribute to the #Jill2016 campaign during a recent Jill Stein rally in Los Angeles. -Chanzo, Twylight Seven

"Omani" means "POSITIVITY" and represents: Peace and Love, Positive Thinking, Tolerance and Acceptance, Personal Growth, Kindness and Compassion, Finding Inspiration, Making the World a Better Place.

OMANI has donated their song "Never Give Up" included in this Music Ep by Artists4Freedom "Greater Good Campaign" in support of Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka

"The power to the people plan is the best platform in 2016." -Omani

EP Digital Art Cover Credits:
Artwork by Oksana Rus & Cover Design by Becky Gillespie

The message is in the music ....

Who is Artists4Freedom?
We are artists, performers, musicians, speakers, writers, poets, with a passion to stand up against social injustice.


For More Information
Email: a4fcampaigns@gmail.com





Read more...

Reviews


to write a review