Order 3 or more physical items and get 1¢ postal shipping
Mañana Me Chanto | Pero Mañana

Go To Artist Page

Recommended if You Like
Che Sudaka Manu Chao

Album Links
Mañana Me Chanto PassAlong Tradebit PayPlay Apple iTunes Bitmunk GreatIndieMusic

More Artists From

Other Genres You Will Love
Latin: Rock en Espanol Latin: Cumbia Moods: Type: Acoustic
There are no items in your wishlist.

Pero Mañana

by Mañana Me Chanto

We play Barcelona world latin music; this means rumba, cumbia, ska salsa rhythms with punk lyrics and a big influence of our own
Genre: Latin: Rock en Espanol
Release Date: 

We'll ship when it's back in stock

Order now and we'll ship when it's back in stock, or enter your email below to be notified when it's back in stock.
Continue Shopping
cd in stock order now
Buy 2 or more of this title's physical copies and get 10% off
Share to Google +1

To listen to tracks you will need to update your browser to a recent version.

  Song Share Time Download
1. dictadura global
Mañana Me Chanto
4:25 $0.99
2. la iglesia
Mañana Me Chanto
4:53 $0.99
3. working man
Mañana Me Chanto
4:14 $0.99
4. no tiengo dinero
Mañana Me Chanto
6:32 $0.99
5. kenola...
Mañana Me Chanto
5:54 $0.99
6. mama said...
Mañana Me Chanto
0:56 FREE
7. eeuu
Mañana Me Chanto
4:37 $0.99
8. hey george
Mañana Me Chanto
5:01 $0.99
9. la leona
Mañana Me Chanto
6:47 $0.99
10. guardia urbana
Mañana Me Chanto
4:38 $0.99
11. mama said
Mañana Me Chanto
8:27 $0.99
12. selfmake
tom becker,mañana me chanto
4:40 $0.99
Downloads are available as MP3-320 files.


Album Notes
Mañana me Chanto was written on a wall in a squat in Barcelona,is chilenian slang and means tomorrow i quit.
Andres and Carlos, two chilean streetmusicians playing in Barcelona ,decided to call the band mañana me chanto after seeing the graffiti.They travelled with Alex a former band member to germany playing on the streets of Freiburg.
When they arrived in Basel ,switzerland they looked for a place to sleep and were send to the squat "elsie" were marco the trupetplayer opened the door.
In the squat lived also Dex who had a little studio, so we recorded the album arriba there.Later we travelled throug Germany,France,Spain,Switzerland and we drove two old busses through the Sahara ,playin Morrocco,Western Sahara and Mauretannia.In summertime we went back to Switzerland to play many openairs and make money for future travels.Since we were pretty successful in Switzerland we could afford a flight to chile so Andres and Carlos went home after six years playing in Europe.There we were invited by Sully in California to play there so we just went back to Switzerland to record a new album and we went for 20 days to California. There it worked out extreemely good(16 gigs even we only had 3 set up in advance).
Then back to Europe ,where we played every weekend of the summer 2 gigs or more .After we found out that everything seems possible for us we decided to travel down the Panamericana from Seattle to Patagonia .we entered the USA with little money, worked every day, bought a car in portland and had 1000 cd´s of each album printed to sell on the waydown to south america.the same cd that you can buy now over cd baby(since we dont sign contracts we sold allour cd's by hand).
I write these words from Chiapas, Mexico ,our car is still running and the people like the music.see you in guatemala,honduras ,el salvador ,nicaragua,costarica,panama,ecuador,venecuela,peru,chile, argentinia or next summer in europe

hi we are a travelling band from barcelona on our trip from seattle to patagonia and i am using this space to publish the newsletters of our trip... have fun reading it

the incredible adventures of mañana me chanto

A little late we took the intercity train with a invalid ticket from Basel (Switzerland)to Stuttgard airport.We slept at the check in hall and the next day we flew into Seattle,5 boys and a dog.We got hosted by craig (who didn't knew us before!) and bought a car that broke down after 8 miles(tranny).
So stuck in Seattle we made new friends, the band marmelade from www.buddhaful.com.They let us sleep at theyr house and play at theyr gigs.Then they drove us to portland were they played a show.No money no car and no nerves I(trp.)and Juan(b)started to fight ,but since none of us wanted to stop the travel at this point the whole thing endet with a swollen lip,a blue eye and a hug.Looking forward again we found a stickshift minivan that we bought with borrowed money.We drove back to Seattle to dump our old car and played 4 nights in a row at murphys pub where we made the money to pay back our friend tim from Portland.Encourraged we ordered 2000 new mañana me chanto cd's in a special 3 americas edition.We drove south to santa cruz where we lived at Susi Love's (singer songwriter) house who let us play some overdubs for her new album.We made fleahmarkets, played at housepartys with a lot of weed and played many times on the street,where we got stopped by the police one day.Forced to get a amplified music permit we managed to get one even we wouldn't had the right to.We played at a buddhist circle and for the free turkey for homeless' thanksgiving.Our "grandma" Andrea (an elderly transvestite and president of the medical marihuana club)gave us a house in the forest to crush.We played gigs in Oakland and in San Francisco were we slept at a christian Hippie community at height street.At height we became rich enough to pay our cd bill and on top a cd store boss let us choose music for $100 out of his store.We bought a videocam on the st.cruz fleamarket and then drove to San Lous Obispo to meet our "dad" Sully who is partly guilty for our adwentures since he was the one who invited us to SLO when he met us playing at a restaurant in Valdivia ,Chile half a year ago.We found the house open and tecate beer in the cooler...
After playing some housepartys in San Lous Obispo and enjoing a concert of robert earl keen, we went to venice beach where we had to play just to see the bodybuilders walking on the boardwalk(the 80ties are still alive).From there we went on to Nogales were our 2000 new CD's should arrive.Since we noticed in Nogales that we need the original title from the car to go on we had to wait another 3 days for the title.Definetely too long for Juan and Carlos whose girlfriends were waiting already a week in Mazatlan for theyr boys.So they went on by bus while we were hosted by "the teacher" George ,who used our cd's to teach political classes.He also donated us his Guitar!,a laptop and some time to phone home.Many people in the world told us that the folks in the USA are afraid and unfriendy.It wasn't true for us in the whole trip from seattle to nogales(there is still hope).
Green light on the border to Mexico!Means we could pass the boarder with our 2000 CD's without getting controlled by the customs.
Tom Becker drove all night through to Mazatlan where we looked for Lisa,Ines, Carlos and Juan.we found them at stoned Island(isla de la piedra).We made our x-mas vacation there with music,hemp and coco loco.Then we recieved a mail from our friend Eule from Berlin(organiser www.fusion-festival.de)that we should play in Mazunte.Even thoug we hit the road right away we arrived 2 days late.To catch up we played 7 hours on new years eve and the following 4 nights in the same bar.The last night in Mazunte we pmade a party ourselves invited two bands(son cubano)and sold beer and coco loco.Then into the mountains of san christobal where we took a break from mosquitos, diarroehe and mini dengue.On the maket of San Christobal we also played our record set where we sold 60 cd's(3300pesos) in one hour.Then we joined the mosquitos and tics from the selva of palenke where we lodged in the jungle close to the maya ruins.Andres went to pic mushrooms (carne de dios)and met some mayas on his trip.Palenke is a special mystical place.We passed some CD's to a mafia boss of the cd-pirat industry who promised us that in a month all Mexico city is listening to Mañana me chanto.In the meantime we recieved a mail from www.cdbaby.net that they will put us on the front page(the boss loved our CD).So in less than 3 month we had the USA and Mexico in our pocket much faster than Columbus...

thanks for your nice feedbacks it encouraged me to translate my original german articles into english more fast..

and if you know somebody who would like our music tell them that both of our cd's are now available on www.cdbaby.net under mañana me chanto

greetings from the carribe

soon more stories

Tulum, Caribe the musicians Paradise!
We arrived at sunrise, slept some hours on the beach and went to the village, where we got booked for the same evening to play at the Cocodrillo bar.This bar has 7 days a week 2 bands per night booked and they pay them alright.We had a chance to learn salsa with a russian beauty, who adopted the latin temperament and we played the following 4 nights in the same place,jamming every night with another georgeous band.The nights here often end drunk at sunrise in the warm caribean sea...
The computer at the internet cafe with free coffee tells us that we start to sell our first cd´s over www.cdbaby.com in the USA and that they play ¨Hey George¨ on the radio there.We leave this Paradise and drive via Chiapas to Guatemala to go to the lake Attitlan reggae festival.We get booked last minute to play as last band, but the police stopps the party before its our turn.i was happy that i could at least play the trumpet in the last 2 songs with Antidoping.
A little depressed we go to sleep and the next day we got booked to play 2 nights at the Freedom in. When we tryed to leave the street was so steep and our car so much overloaded that we had to push it uphill to leave San Pedro.Anyway we made it to Antigua where we could play again and where we met 3 ´boys´from the ¨Buena Vista Social Club´.What a drag that we don´t haver our Basilona Compilation from the ¨Buena Volta Social Club´with us(Volta is a squat in Basel,Switzerland).In Guatemala City we spend a whole day going from Embassy
to Embassy trying to get an affordable (not $350)for Ines (Peru) to get into Costa Rica and trying to get some new pages in my passport(we need empty pages to stamp the car into it at each border),but no success.
We decide to move on and we pass El Salvador with no expenses and spend 5 hours to pass Honduras ($50 paperwork),where te police tryed to get 4 times bakshish for driving with no shirt or shoes or license plate(only 1).We talked us out and payed none of them.Then in Nicaragua we had to pay the first time a Police officer($12)so he would let us go.In Managua I got finally new pages (free!)in my passport.We drive out of Managua just to sleep and end up in the bagpackers hostal ¨central¨(nice!)where we first bring Diana to the hospital because she was stung by a scorpion,while packing her backpack.
She survived fine even thoug she said that she wanna die...
We played the ¨central¨from where we got hired to play next day in a upper class Restaurant with policeman at the door.Our fans (yes, after staying 1 night!)danced out on the street in front of the window.Next night we played at ¨Cafe Nuit¨where they treated us bad and refuesed to give us some beers while playing.(1 glass of water for 6 pers.).We filled the place and encouraged the audience to drink tapwater with us.The party gets so wild (pogo!)that the owner stopped the concert for security reasons.
We and the fans leave and party on in the hostel.Now all granada knows us and we get invited to give a interview for ¨La Prensa¨in Managua at 10 o´clock in the morning.We had to get up so early that only Ines, Carlos and me made it there since we also wanted to get a cheaper visa for Ines over the Peruan Consul and the UNICEF.It tured out to be complicated so Ines decided to fly into Ecuador directly.We drive to Costa Rica where we first play without succes at playa del coco.We move on to San jose where we can stay at some friends house who have a theater circus.Here we are supposed to make a lot of money to pay to send the car to south america, and in our pocket are $2 to buy food...

hello from San Jose ,Costa Rica

In Costa Rica we got hosted by the people of "los
magos del tiempo" (circus).Here in San Jose we want to
make the money we need to ship our car to south
america(couple thousand $).Right now we just have $1
left to buy something to cook (beans,
potatoes,bananas).We also try to go play but none of
the restaurants want to let us play.We go play at the
traffic lights where we made $2 so we could cook two
more meals.The next days are better we play
downtown,where we get invited to play at a kultural
festival beside the stages inbetween shows.Since we
attracted more people than they had in front of the
official stages ,3 different TV stations filmed us and
broadcasted the stuff.A forth TV station asked to film
a concert of us.So we rented a place to make a
concert and made a little trip to puerto viejo where
we played at standfords.
Back in sSan jose we played again on the srteet
,selling much more cd's because all the people knew us
from TV.This way we turned our local fame into $1400
we took with us to panama.At the border they first
wouldn't let us in because they couldn't do the
paperwork for Aurelio(our dog).It was a hard night
waiting since i had a inflammation in a neve of a
tooth.2 days later i was finally at a dentist in
panama city.
Here we play our first set on the street at get filmed
right away by cascara tv(it will be broadcasted this
sat evening).We try to find a chaep possibility to
ship our car and us to south america but it's
difficult.All we found till now is horribly
expensive(ship car and us $2800).
Even after driving to the weirdest piers in colon
talking to pirates,fishermans and drug dealers we
didn't found a affordable way south .The winds in the
caribik are bad since 2 weeks and many boats didn't
arrive yet.The only affordable boat left yesterday and
will be back in 2 month...
Now we think about selling our car and all the stuff
we don't really need.We look for gigs, make
interwiws,wash the car,go play the streets etc.
We make everything we could do to move on south.We
don't have many CD's left and our drummer is waiting
without money in equador...
If you want to know how the story continues, check
your mail in a month. In the meantime you can bring
our CD's and this story to your local
radiostation,tell your friends who might have a
sailboat in panama and are going south that we're
there.Mention that our wunderful CD's are awailable
over www.cdbaby.com.
and pray etc.
hello from panama city
So were stuck here...
Not enough money to ship the car with a container, nor to send the band to southamerica.Hopeless i followed some tourist, so i could sell them some cd's to make at least a little money.Oh miracle ,these torists were swiss and were traveling with a car and wanted to send theyr car also south..
It was not easy to convince them to share a container with us but finally they did and both of us saved about $650 to send the car.So i flew with sille and pedro(the swiss couple)to guayaquil to get the car at the port and the rest of the band tryed theyr luck to get by bus and little boats to colombia and from there with the bus to quito where we wanted to meet again.
In Guayaquil it turned out to be really difficult to clear the cars at the customs and get them aut of the port. I was lucky to have the swiss couple fighting with me and theyr creditcard to get our cars. It took a week and costed another $400 i didn't had...
From the band I didn't had any news,beside the one that the caribean sea whether is bad and that two of three boats(small!)drowned and that nowbody is willing to risk his life for some insolvent hippies..
Still waiting for news i got the car and met our new drummer aimara who drove by bus from buenos aires to equador to finally meet Mañana me chanto.Even he 's black he got robbed on his way and arrived with $ 6 in guayaquil .So we got with the last gas in the tank to montanita where we played drum and trumpet and made some fleamarkets to get gas money to get to quito ,where we were supposed to meet the others.
But still no news from the boys who even after 2 weeks never arrived in colombia from where they could send mails again...
We tryed to book some gigs and print more cd's when we got the news that they are in colombia - alive!
when we meet them they looked like people who where for years far from civilisation.Completely sunburned with blond hair,hungry and happy to be close to a blanket.The amps and the instruments were broken or oxidated.Theyr story was frightening :They got stuck in el porvenir after taking a little boat to there where only the relaxed face of the indio steering the boat gave them a little hope that they won't drown...
There they stayed about a week till some americans took them with theyr catamaran to san blas .They walked about 2 hours through the djungle with the broken amps and instruments and took then a speed boat to colombia. The speedboat looked save but turned out to be extreemely painfull for the kidneys since it struck the waves really hard and of course the poor hippies where seated where it hurts most...The boys swared never to enter a boat like that!
Entering Colombia they where searched the first time in the whole trip for drugs!
Then it turned out to be almost impossible to take a bus with a dog in colombia.They stopped to ask the busdrivers and tom becker just hid the dog under his jacket and entered the bus fast...
So we played the first time with aimara in Guapulo(quito) and went then to montanita to make some money there since this place is packed in the "semana santa".We made enough to get to lima where we only arrived because tom becker woke me up while i was driving!(i'll never drive too tired again).
So we slept in real beds again, ate wunderfull meals prepared from ines' mother(carlos and ines will marry soon!) .
We played two gigs and made a super nice party with hard core ska band from lima in the house of ines and her family.So were on the road again! we have a little gas money and a few cd's left over and are packed with many stories...
From Lima we drove in one piece to arica where we got searched the first time seriously by the chilean customs.We played there successfully on the street and filled up the car with gas.The following desert is real and the sahara seems to be a forest compared to the chilean desert,no plants visible.In Santiago de chile the moral of the band is relly low.We argue more and more often about money we don't have because we're afraid that we won't make it to agrentinia in time and that we will miss the flights we bought with borrowed money. We are close to split the band and stop everything .Beside we all get ill because of the combination of smog,cold and alcohol but we continue to play on the streets even were not really able to play and sing.We even drive to valparaiso ,where we play a gig for little money.Then we drive on to Argentinia.On the way again fights about money.We get rid of our paranoya to pass the border buying a car insurance the first time since Mexico, which we got asked for at the border.Shortly before Santa rosa we loose anothe tire because of overloading and driving fast.Since we only got left over a tiny provisional sparetire that heats up in 3 minutes of driving we needed to drive with 10 miles an hour to the next village where we provisionally repair a already for dead declared tire. driving slowly we manage to do the last 50 miles.Here they organised a huge party for our arrival with loads of grilled meat,wine and so forth.They show us many articles about us which where published in the local newspapers.They played us for weeks on the radio and shop owners payed 700 pesos to be with us on the posters for the concert,that hang all over the city.So much fame an a full belly was able to wipe out alol our fights we went throug and the moral goes up fast again since we got stopped several times on the streets to give an interwiev or to kiss some girls.We use a lot the washing mashine and make another coordinated chemical attac to get rid of our lices for ever.Our manager aurelio get a worm and flea treatment and it looks like we finally win the fight against the parasites traveling with us way too long.We enjoy the Argentinian weed and give another 2 interwievs for some radiostations.The next day we almost fill the spanish theater where a tv station filmed 6 songs entirely with 2 cameras and where we get interwieved again.A lot of pleased fans , nice food and another invitation to play life on TV the next day. Its our first life TV show.The following radio interwievs seem to be dayly routine now.Shure that now everybody in Santa Rosa knows about us and our travel since we showed up in all available madias here.IN the ice cream shop we get special treatment and the vendors fight about serving us.We eat a complete grilled lamb with the family of juan and digest the whole thing with a lot of good wine.Today is sunday and we play our last gig of this trip in a bar that holds 80 persons where 200 came to see the show.after the show we take the bus to buenos aires from where we fly back to barcelona.the car we leave in santa rosa where we can leave it without paying customs for 8 month.
of course we will be back here in oktober with more time to enjoy this wunderful continent.
This is for now the last travel log.
sorry that i send it so late but i got trapped by the system and my hometown imediately and could't find the time and power to translate these words.Right now i am in Sete in the south of france travelling again ,and having energy again and writing again...
thanks for all the support we got from all of you the hosting the food the places we slept the money .this trip was possible because of all the wonderful people we met.
maximum respect for all the beeings we met and thanks again.

Marco (trom)Peter Gunn

14 Mai,Santa Rosa,Argentinien,20 june ,sete france

It's a long time since i wrote the last time about our
adventures.so i will just give you a short version
..too much happened the last year.
We played in january in el bolson(patagonia)and then
we drove palying on the chilean side from chiloe to
santiago.together with david castro as guest star.in
santiago we got an entire page artricle about us in
the rolling stones mag!!then we made our way to buenos
aires and from there up north where we had a car
accident,we repaired the car and went to
bolivia,peru(cusco),chile and argentina again.Then we
flew to europe where we played 24 gigs in 2 and a half
month.this was soo much work that we had sings of a
burn out and that the brothers palanka(guitars and
vocals)refused to go back to south america where they
would find themselves working a lot just to pay for
another plane ticket to tour next summer in europe
again.So just juan,aimara,andres(our new
trombone),lisa and me flew back to buenos aires.With
the plan to sell our car(we already drove it 34'000
miles!!)we met klaus the front man from los
yukas(www.losyukas.ch)who left his band in switzerland
and is doing the front man job with us.We played quite
a bit on the streets of uruguay and drove in the night
to the landside to crush.One morning a man woke us up
and said were on the worst palce to camp out.we where
in front of the house of the ambassador of england,in
the medellin golf club.the man noticed that we just
are musicians and no spys but he was still extreemely
paranoied to have us there. he said that they normally
like musicians(the just invited shakirah for a
concert)but that we have to go.we were in the middle
of the nature and the mane called it private
neighbourhood.We looked at the man and got the
message: mussels,medellin golf club,lots of money,lots
of paranoya,shakira... it looked like that we got in
the place where they make big business with
cocaine...so we decided to leave the place fast.we
played some places along the way till we got to la
valiza,a hippie fishermans village.There we played
first in a bar called tantra where the owner woudn't
pay us even after filling his place till it was
packed,leaving all other bars in the village without
customers.(tantra is not recommendet)then we played in
the other bars and they all treated us nice.I made
some fleamarket there and sold really good,but today i
lost it all since the brasilian consulate charged me
230 dollars to get a visa for brasil!!(i got a us
so lets see whow brasil will be...

the newest videos you find under mañana me chanto en
we also have our two CD's on sale at cdbaby.net you
can get them there for just $5 !!!(look for $5
of course you should also chek out the mariachi boogie
and the basilona compilation(both with barcelona
street bands)
marco the trumpet

here news in german about the police in barcelona confiscating musical instruments...

neue episode,
oder wie die polizei im grossen stil musikinstrumente klaut

Nun est ist wohl zuviel pasiert auf unserer reise durch brasilien,uruqay,argentinien etc alsdass ich dies aufschreiben koennte.also kurz:
wir haben unser auto nach 60'000 kilometer in bolivien verkauft und machten uns auf tour durch europa wir enteckten mallorca fuer uns und kauften uns einen alten mercedes bus in berlin nach der fusion.mit diesem sind wir dann nach barcelona gefahren...
wie frueher kriegten wir ne gehoerige portion von inspiration von der guardia urbana.ihr wedets kaum glauben:
wir trafen in bcn auf ein paar musiker welche djembe spielten und bier tranken nach genau 2 minuten ,welche wir da waren riegelte die polizei den ganzen platz ab und sammelte alle instrumente ein welche die leute dabei hatten ob sie nun spielten oder nicht.die beute:etwa 10 guitarren und 10 trommeln.es spielten zwar nur 4 djembes doch das war der polizei egal.nur ein einziger musiker konnte sein instrument retten ,naemlich el perro unser posaunist.die polizei wollte die posaune einfordern worauf perro ruhig sagte das er die posaune nicht hergibt und auch nicht loslaesst.statddessen drueckte er seinen pass dem bullen in die hand.der bulle erwiederte er soll nicht schwiereig tun. die nasen der beiden hatten noch 2 cm abstand!perro sagte."no te lo voy a dar!"der bulle erwiederte dass er ihn aufs reviernehmen muss und dass sie ihn nach chile deportieren werden.perro sagte zu unter der bedingung dass sie ihn mit der posaune deportieren und dass er zu keiem
zeitpunkt von seiner podsaune getrennt sein wird.man holte den chef,zeigte die posaune und erklaerte das kein ton gespielt wurde. man gab perro zu bedenken dass er zwischen deportation oder verlust der posaune waehlen kann.perro sagte dass nicht mal der lohn des haeuptlings ausreicht seine posaune zu bezahlen.seine energie war so stark dass kein bulle es wagte den knueppel zu ziehen(was in so einem fall die vorgehensweise ist).die stimmung war super gespannt denn alle wussten das es gut passieren kann das der ganze platz verpruegelt wird ,es verletzte gibt und wir die nacht auf dem posten verbringen werden.trotzdem war dem berechtigtem stolz unseres posaunisten kein bulle gewachsen.sei blick stroemte pure verachtung aus und ewas wie dei bereitschaft fuer dei posaune zu sterben..die bullen etschieden sich fuer desescalation und liessen den perro als einzigen mit der posaune laufen .auch wurde er trotz abgelaufenen 3 monaten nicht deportiert.klar nach den
unzaehligen knochen bruechen und blutigen nasen welches das nichtrausgeben des instruments in barcelona schon provozierte war unser perro der held des abends und die geschichte von ihm ging rum wie ein lauffeuer.wir verloren "nur " die guitarre von carlos, die andern instrumente waren zum glueck nicht dabei.
klar die anwaelte unter euch sagen vielleicht dass die bullen kein recht haben dies zu tun und dass wir sie anzeigen sollten.doch die bullen wissen dass sie kein recht haben und lassen es uns wissen,sie lassen uns auch wissen dass sie die gefangenen vom 4 februar(busca presos del 4 febrero) folterten,die arme brachen(und leider auch das ego)und ohne dass sie was getan hetten 2 jahre gefangen hielten.es ist halt leider so dass in barcelona von bulle bis richter ueber presse alle korrumpiert sind und das gesetz des staerkeren gilt.es bleibe uns noch den bewaffneten wiederstand doch dafuer bin ich mir zu schade.ich hab ja wenigstens dies mail und die gewissheit dass keine diktatur lange ueberlebte welche musikerhaende abschnitten kulturdenkmaeler sprengten oder saenger aus dem flugzeug warfen.
es ist in barcelona also nun verboten mit einem musikinstrument in der naehe eines spielenden musiker zu sein...uns freut dies sehr denn es ist ein untruegliches zeichen dafuer dass wir auf das ende dieses menschenverachtenden systems zugehen.wir sind also wieder voller kraft und es wird neue lieder geben.

leute, seid parat und ruhig und sammelt eure sinne

und gruesse von mañana me chanto eine band welche nie politisch sein wollte und nun den soundtrack zum grossen wechsel spielen darf.

p.s. wir haben mal wieder genug gesehen von der 1 ten welt und machen uns ab oktober richtung afrika auf den weg.ihr seid alle herzlich eingeladen unsere wege zu kreuzen.

mallorca im august 2008


hier noch die aktuellen konzert daten. bringt handy, laptops,sound und licht equipment und dieselbusse mit es gibt dafuer gratiseintritt oder cd's t-schis etc..wir koennen so zeug fuer dei afrika reise brauchen

28.8.2008 strangut,neuulm
29.8 kaiserhammer
30.8 altstadtfest haldensleben
4.9 mahagonibar augsburg
5.9 basel lebt,basel
6.9 16.00-17.00 flomi in ins bei bern
6.9 zak in jona
12.9 palazzo in chur
13.9 pogoschuetz in burgdorf
17.9 centre fries in frybourg
18.9 st.gervais in biel
19.9 tiki bar in basel
26.9 algo cerca de basel...(fachhochschule)



to write a review


Most unique music I´ve heard in years
This CD harkens back to early Richie Havens, but has influences for genres across the globe. If you value music that has something to say and still is fun to listen to, you have to get this CD.

julio c ch.

Inspiration is what you guys are to me!
i've read all your adventures and stuff, it just makes me want to grab my guitar and go around playing for people!! I've bought both of your cd's and the mariachi boggie compilation!! I tell everyone about you guys! I hope to see you guys some day live!! keep making awesome music and go and take over the world!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen Yeung from SLO

You guys should join myspace.com I'm under my full name. Gee...I have question to ask you guys...which african countries have you traveled to, specially Juan. I need to know in order to donate blood.

Kathleen Yeung from SLO

You guys should join myspace.com I'm under my full name. Gee...I have question to ask you guys...which african countries have you traveled to, specially Juan. I need to know in order to donate blood.


love it
i saw you guys at the fusion festival last year.
I have you cd and really love your music..
hope you will come again!!
see ya


i love your cds....
i love the cds...i saw you guys in puerto viejo and stayed at rocking j's with you guys. hope the tour was amazing for all of you.


It's just great original stuff
It's original, fun and really good music. I saw them in El Bolsón and bought "Pero mañana".
I can't stop listening to it.

These guys should be famous.